Monday, September 21, 2009

Employed


Today was the first day of my new job at Jay's Jungle, a pet store in Provo. It was very interesting. The best part was getting the mice and rats out to give to customers. The worst part was feeding the tarantulas. I am exhausted after being on my feet for so long, but glad to have a job. Seth and I are going to start moving stuff into our new apartment this weekend, and I'm excited to start arranging furniture (the little we have) and hopefully do a bit of decorating.

6 comments:

  1. Congratulations on your new job!
    What do tarantulas eat?

    ReplyDelete
  2. They eat crickets. But I haven't fed them yet. I meant getting their water bowls out is the hardest because I have to reach in and grab it right next to a giant hairy spider!

    ReplyDelete
  3. what other animals do they sell there?

    ReplyDelete
  4. They sell birds, rodents, reptiles and fish. Sometimes dogs, but not right now.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sounds like the perfect job for you Mallory. Good Luck!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I didn't think you were afraid of anything Mallory! Congratulations on your new job.

    ReplyDelete